Navigation

HomeHomeAboutContactHome

Thursday 3 May 2012

Liebster Award ♥

Hey guys! I woke up this morning to find that the beautiful Gina from BeautyLoveandLipgloss nominated me for the Liebster award! If you haven't been over to her blog, go check it out.


I just started blogging a few weeks ago and I am so happy that others appreciate what I am doing. I'm proud of my little newborn blog! :)


Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. So here are my picks:

BeautéByJen
TwentyOne
NotoriousEyes
NocturnalBeauty
JulianneinJune

These are all great blogs. I follow each and every one of them and I recommend that you do too, because if not, you're missing out.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me! =)
    Congratulations on your award, and I am now following you back
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award!!

    Thanks for the lovely comment, love your blog - following you too!

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thank you for nominating me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! BTW, You have a lovely blog! Came here via 'blog love therapy' blog-hop and now following you! I'd appreciate if you please check out my blog and follow back!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, Im so glad you appreciate that I nominated you for the award! I really love reading your blog! I see you are a GlossyBox ambassador, do you know when they will be taking subscriptions for the USA? I can't wait to sign up!

    ~Gina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was able to tell you but I don't know either :( Go to this link and sign up though and you should get an email when they start up.

      http://www.glossybox.com/index.php/the-box/

      Taylor xx

      Delete
  6. HI! check out my post I tagged you in :)

    http://notoriouseyes.blogspot.com/2012/05/tag-get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...